Fuss Free Hair Styling | Children Haircare



★★Follow The Healthy Wave★★ 


★★★ THANKS AGAIN FOR WATCHING ★★★

★★Organic Health Products★★


👣💋Follow me on Instagram @KeyaJames_
Hey Guys!

Today I am sharing my hacks that help me to keep my child happy when I am doing her hair. We have so much fun doing videos for you all, but these are some of my tricks on how I keep her happy and tear free when we are not filming. I have been doing all of the hacks mentioned in the video since my child was an infant and now she is a toddler (turning 4) and she never fusses during wash day. One thing I forgot to mention is to have alot of patience and communicate with your child to make sure they are happy throughout the entire process

💇🏽Grow healthy hair with me!!

Want some of my hair Products?

Follow my business page on instagram @tailoredbeauty

★★Join The Healthy Living Movement★★


***YOU CAN SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL BY DONATING TO THE MOVEMENT VIA [PAYPAL]*** @  iriehealthandfitnesstv@gmail.com

★★★ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING TODAY ★★★

 #Iriehealthandfitnesstv #Children #Haircare 2019

Comments

Popular Posts